Career opportunities with Invisible Fence® Brand.
If you like to work outdoors and have a love for animals keep reading….
We are looking for career minded individuals who are interested in joining a fast growing, fun, family friendly, pet loving work environment in an organization that is committed to customer satisfaction and innovation.
Sales and Service Representative
Summary: The position is responsible for the installation of new Invisible Fence® Brand Pet Containment Systems and the servicing of existing systems.
1. Installation and servicing of Invisible Fence Brand Fencing and solutions:
- Laying wire (operate wire trencher)
- Mounting equipment, minor electrical work.
- Flagging the property and reviewing the physical installation with the client, including proper and safe training practices with their cat(s) or dog(s).
2. Maintenance and organization of product and supply inventory.
3. Following outlined procedures and protocols with regards to installation contracts, collection of client payments, and servicing contracts.
4. Equipment and Installation Vehicle maintenance.
5. Following proper communication protocols with the office, manager, and owner.
1. Ability to operate power tools.
2. Punctuality – arriving to work on time. This often means 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled hard time.
3. Ability to keep timely and accurate records // follow protocol.
4. Communicate effectively // strong interpersonal skills.
5. Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
6. Flexibility to work into the evening and some weekend hours during busy time of year.
***Hourly rate plus commission. 401 K available to both part time and full time employees. Part time and full time positions available.
***Come join our team of hardworking dog lovers! Serving the Capital District, Hudson Valley and Saratoga areas since 2012.